Lonoy Geoconsulting specializes in carbonate reservoir characterization within exploration, production and field evaluation. The company offers a wide range of services, individually or as a group package, many of which are unique within the industry. These include:
- Pore-type characterization from thin-sections. This forms the basis for prediction of a wide range of reservoir parameters.
- Prediction of:
- Pore types
- Porosity cut-off
- Effective porosity
- Capillary entry pressures and capillary pressure curves
- HC contacts
- Reservoir parameters at confining pressures
- HC volumes
- Standard petrographic descriptions of both carbonates and siliciclastics.
- Core description of carbonates.
- Study of carbonate outcrop analogs.
- Use of artificial neural network in reservoir quality prediction.
- Deliver input data for Petrel modelling in close collaboration with the client's reservoir modeller.
- Integration of sedimentology, petrophysics and reservoir engineering in close collaboration with the client's specialists.
- Carbonate prospect definition (exploration) based on available well data and in close collaboration with the client's geophysicist.
- Develop in-house carbonate reservoir properties tools (CARP) based on the client's own well data or by integrating these with CARP global databases.
Lonoy Geoconsulting has a Leica Z16APO microscope with Leica DFC295 digital camera. Thin-section descriptions and photography can thus be carried out at our own premises.